Norris Plastic Surgery would like to announce the re-opening of our doors to in-office consultations and follow up visits starting May 12 th , 2020. While following guidelines announced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health organizational entities, we've decided it is now safe to bring our patients back into the office.
The following guidelines are in place to ensure the comfort and safety of all patients and staff:
All patients will undergo a brief pre-appointment screening questionnaire as follows:
1. Have you had body temperature greater than 100.1 °F in the last week?
2. Any symptoms of fever, night sweats, body aches, cough or new onset breathing difficulty?
3. Any international travel in the last 14 days (including cruises)?
4. Any commercial airline flight in the last 14 days?
5. Any contact with others in the past 2 weeks who have been diagnosed with COVID-19?
We ask that you reschedule your appointment or wait before scheduling if you answer yes to any of the above questions.
- All patients are required to wear a mask and wash or sanitize their hands before entering the office. Refrain from touching your mask or your face.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes ahead of your appointment time. Please do not come more than 15 minutes early as this makes it difficult for us to adequately prepare the office for you.
- Our office is small, so to prevent crowding, we ask that you bring no more than one guest into the waiting or exam room during your visit.
We apologize for the added inconvenience. Please, bear in mind that Norris Plastic Surgery is committed to providing you and all of our patients with the utmost care and consideration.
Stay safe and adopt healthy habits for the sake of your wellbeing. We look forward to seeing you soon!