Meet Dr. Norris
Conveniently located to serve Houston & Sugar Land
An Expert in Patient Satisfaction
Patient satisfaction through the consistent delivery of natural looking results is the goal at Norris Plastic Surgery. Dr. Norris brings to every case, an eye for artistic detail, combined with an unwavering focus on safety and the patient’s primary desires. “Attentive, respectful, highly skilled, sincere” are words used by patients to describe Dr. Norris – words that reflect the overall philosophy of his practice.
An Expert in Patient Satisfaction
Dr. Norris’ clinical expertise in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the face ranges from brow and facelift, rhinoplasty and correction of facial bone structures to better support soft tissue affected by aging. His expertise in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the breasts include breast augmentation and lifts as well as reconstruction of breasts removed due to cancer. Dr. Norris uses state of the art techniques in breast reconstruction including implant and/or tissue based reconstruction using one’s own fat such as with the TRAM and DIEP flaps. And finally, Dr. Norris’s expertise in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the body includes tummy tucks, buttock and thigh lifts, arm lifts and liposuction as well as abdominal wall reconstruction.
Experienced in Qualified Care
Dr. Norris is a triple board certified plastic surgeon, who after years of extensive surgical training, passed the certification examinations of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand and Microsurgery. These credentials signify his qualifications to address Cosmetic and complex Reconstructive problems affecting the face, breasts, and body.
Dr. Norris’s post graduate medical education includes training in:
- General Surgery (Medical College of Virginia)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Cornell Medical Center, NY)
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (State University of New York)
- Hand and Microsurgery (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.)
His knowledge base, range and versatility have been further enhanced over the years through practice in the US Navy, several overseas humanitarian missions, and 5 years as Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine. His judgment and skills, honed from many years of challenging surgical cases, are well engrained and applied to the care of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients at Norris Plastic Surgery.
Awards and accomplishments
- Most Compassionate Doctor, Vitals.com 2013
- Houston’s Top Doctor, H-Texas Magazine 2013
- Houston’s Top Doctor, H-Texas Magazine 2009
- Top Doc for Women, H-Texas Magazine 2006
- Academic Faculty Teaching Award 2006 Division of Plastic Surgery Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Academic Achievement Award, 1998 Department of Life Sciences Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Navy Achievement Medal 1990 US Navy, Dental Corps San Diego, CA
The House & House Magazine
Dr. Norris’ grandfather was one of the first black doctors to have practiced in his hometown of Virginia.
The Buzz Magazines
Dr. Norris and his wife are huge supporters of A Shelter for Cancer Families.
Dr. Norris is on the list for top doctors for women in Houston